Concerning Participating Institutions and Community Recruitment for “Fashion Week Fukuoka (FWF) 2017”
With the aim of “livening up all of Fukuoka through fashion,” Fukuoka Asia Fashion Kyoten Suishin Kaigi holds the event “Fashion Week Fukuoka (FWF)” every year in March.
This year will be the event’s fifth time being held and recruitment has begun for institutions and community members who wish to participate in making this year’s “Fashion Week Osaka” a success.
At the “Matching Meeting” held in December, we have the participating institutions get together with the community to perform matching and, including all terms and conditions, the content that everyone agrees upon makes its way into the event.
We eagerly await applications from all those who wish to present “unique fashion content only able to be experienced in Fukuoka” as well as any businesses, groups or community members who wish to support them.
■ Fashion Week Fukuoka (FWF) 2017 Overview
– Event Duration: March 18 (Sat) ~ March 26 (Sun), 2017
– Area of Operation: All over Fukuoka City (Mainly in the Hakata, Tenjin, Daimyo, Yakuin, Imaizumi, and Kego areas)
– Exhibition of original contents from the “Matching Meeting.”
– Various events and campaigns by the participating sellers and shops.
– Creation of a special website.
■ Recruitment Period
November 15 (Tue) ~ December 16 (Fri), 2016
■ Recruitment Candidates
1. Businesses or organizations who can provide spaces for use during FWF.
2. People who wish to present original contents using the spaces provided by participating institutions during FWF.
(1) Corporate bodies, organizations or schools who take part in the planning, production and/or selling of fashion items.
(2) Corporate bodies, organizations or schools who take part in the planning, production and/or performance of fashion shows.
(3) Corporate bodies, organizations or schools who take part in other fashion-related activities.
■ Details Concerning Recruitment Information and Application Methods
Refer to the event homepage below.